SHAPING CI/CD PIPELINE
FOR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
WITH AZURE KUBERNETES SERVICE & KEDA SOLUTION
What's in the ebook?
- Optimizing CI/CD with Azure DevOps
- Creating an efficient & cost-effective solution able to scale based on the required Azure DevOps pipeline queue
- KEDA solution & Azure
- Use of the tools such as Makefile, Terraform, Kubectl, Helm, and Docker
- Links to the GitHub repository & other sources
LEAD DEVOPS ENGINEER
Learn how to
- Use DevOps in Azure without burning resources with a flexible environment
- Scale the number of Azure DevOps agents in their Azure Kubernetes Service cluster based on workload demand
- Optimize CI/CD environments by creating an efficient solution for releasing multiple components at the same time
GET THE MOST
OUT OF AZURE
A presented unique approach for optimizing CI/CD environments involves creating a Virtual Machine Scale Set, a specialized virtual machine image, and finding a solution to scale a system based on the Azure DevOps pipeline queue.
Get a copy to explore the approach!